Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Well, I have had quite an interesting week. First, I have been tossing the idea of cutting my hair short around for a while now. Decided to get opinions from really close friends who have known me, I got both negative and positive feedback. Thursday, I woke up and decided "It's just hair, It'll grow back" so I made my way to Northstar Mall and went to Toni and Guy and long story short, I cut it all off and decided to donate the rest to Locks of Love.
Saturday, I went tubing for the first time ever in my adult life. Haha. Yeah, what can I say, I lead a very boring life and the smallest things seem to amuse me. Needless to say I had a blast and got super burned, but I had fun, despite losing my vehicle key and then to later find it on the train track after a train just passed over it. I got pretty lucky though, it landed on the board between the rails and was it was retrieved unscathed. I also almost drowned after my tube flipped over. I survived to tell the story and hopefully tube really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment